[tahoe-dev] github plan?

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:18:35 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:42 AM, Randall Mason <clashthebunny at gmail.com>wrote:

> This would result in lost history, including pull requests.  We need
>  to make sure that all old pull requests on the children of your
> (warner's) repo are closed before this happens.

Note that issues and pull requests are accessible via the Github API and
can be backed up/restored

What I'd suggest is creating a tahoe-lafs-redux project and trying to get
everything moved over there, then delete the version forked from warner and
rename tahoe-lafs-redux to tahoe-lafs.

Make sure NOT to fork tahoe-lafs-redux from tahoe-lafs, but instead create
a new project and push to it directly ;)

--
Tony Arcieri