[tahoe-dev] Warning or error when running Tahoe as root

erpo41 at gmail.com erpo41 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:27:08 UTC 2012

I favor the error approach. If a warning message doesn't stop an
application from appearing to work, users won't read it.

Also, are there any reasons tahoe should not be installed and run as a
system service (I.e. installed to /usr/bin/tahoe, config data in
/etc/tahoe/, shares in /var/tahoe, an init/upstart script, etc.)?

Thanks,
Eric