Tahoe LAFS + cryptocurrency compensation system

Zooko Wilcox-OHearn zooko at leastauthority.com
Tue Apr 29 22:45:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Lionel Bouton
<lionel-subscription at bouton.name> wrote:

> I've not read every one of them as I should really begin by reviving an
> old private grid (down for nearly 2 years) on which I had a nasty bug to
> try to reproduce it with the latest code (it seems it may have been
> fixed since then: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1791 )...

That issue — #1791 — is not fixed yet in the current stable release,
nor even in the master branch of git. If you want to try out the fix
and report back, to help us have confidence in merging the fix into
master, then please try this git branch:

https://github.com/zooko/tahoe-lafs/commits/1382-rewrite-3

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1791#
UploadUnhappinessError with available storage nodes > shares.happy

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep
https://LeastAuthority.com
Freedom matters.