[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Users Group Summary

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Fri Mar 22 18:01:54 UTC 2013

Something else I keep thinking about is integration with various backup
schemes, such as bup or things like Time Machine.  To me that means
using the vfs/fuse interface and then figuring out what the issues are
and fixing them.

Another thought is to integrate tahoe's back-end storage with a
front-end layer (layered fuse now, perhaps) to get something like coda,
where you can do disconnected writes, conflict resolution, or even just
read caching.