[tahoe-dev] the plan for 1.10

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:22:10 UTC 2013

My plan for the public test grid is to lag behind any release by about 1
month. I will update the introducer and my storage node (PRabahy) about 1
month after 1.10 is formally released.

If there are any backward/forward compatibility concerns I will address
them as best as possible. I have not heard about any yet, so have no
special arrangements in place.