[tahoe-dev] Remove node?

Anders Genell anders.genell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 05:49:51 UTC 2013

Hehe, yes, worry is a very human trait :-)

But I can also imagine some slight practical use in having an up to date list. We plan to invite friends who are not so very computer savvy, and it would be good to see if their nodes are suddenly disconnected for some reason. If the list starts getting cluttered by legacy nodes I imagine it could be slightly less obvious which ones are a real problem.

But if there is no real reason for doing anything about it then I'll survive without a nifty mind soothing clean-up.

Best regards,
Anders