[tahoe-dev] 1.10 rc2 is tagged

Brian warner at lothar.com
Fri Apr 26 15:10:02 UTC 2013

We found a dependency problem that affected some Debian/lenny boxes, so
we bumped the zope.interface version requirement and spun a new release
candidate. Many thanks to Francois Deppierraz for hosting the buildslave
that discovered the problem!

  tag: allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2
  revid: 7ae630559fc3e72920b4c61bad6214ebc5deea8f
  https://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/tarballs/
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2.zip
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2.tar.gz
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2.tar.bz2
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2-SUMO.zip
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2-SUMO.tar.gz
   allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0c2-SUMO.tar.bz2

With luck, this code will become 1.10.0 final next wednesday,
01-May-2013. I may push a dummy change just to get a clear "this is
1.10" marker into the revision history.

Please keep testing these tarballs on your favorite platforms and let us
know about any problems.

T-Minus 5 Days and counting!
  -Brian