[tahoe-dev] I'd like to join the pubgrid

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Thu Apr 11 00:37:04 UTC 2013

I tried last year, but apparently the introducer was broken. I have two boxes
I could use:
1. DragonFly BSD, tahoe installed from pkgsrc.
Dedicated user tahoes.
Directory /olv/tahoe, with subdirectory pubgrid, with tahoe.cfg and other files
412 GB available on /olv, which is in a Hammer volume shared with three other
filesystems.
2. Ubuntu Linux, tahoe installed from deb.
No dedicated user or directory set up.
/olv has 31 GB free; it's in an LVM VG with 168 GB free.
I'd also like to participate in a torified grid, if there is one. I'm planning
to buy another computer (to replace my router) and could use it for Tahoe. I
have IPv6, so if I use both boxes for Tahoe storage nodes, they can be
distinguished.

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du