[tahoe-dev] notes from tahoe-lafs weekly dev chat report

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Thu Nov 22 17:25:36 UTC 2012

2012-11-22

In attendance: Zooko [scribe], Marlowe, Andrew, David-Sarah

Agenda: close some tickets for Tahoe-LAFS v1.10!

this is a NUTS AND BOLTS meeting

notes:

Zooko is still learning how to do basic stuff with git.

We reviewed and committed one tiny patch.
https://github.com/tahoe-lafs/tahoe-lafs/commit/06a8b1ea84fd67c019ef91c28c18ddcc9ea2ecb8

Marlowe says there's a guy (I didn't catch his name) who is interested
in translating the Tahoe-LAFS docs and UI into Arabic. That guy is
currently trying to understand Tahoe-LAFS well enough to be able to
translate it. But he has gotten distracted from this task because he
is swimming with sharks. No: literally! Swimming. Sharks. Awesome.
Marlowe is going to learn best-practices for managing our docs to
facilitate translation volunteers (by doing whatever Tor does, which
involves Transifex). (#841)

The Tahoe Hackers got to meet my mom.

Patches for Tahoe-LAFS v1.10 awaiting review so they can be committed:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&keywords=~review-needed&milestone=1.10.0&group=status&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&order=priority

How to review a patch:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/PatchReviewProcess