[tahoe-dev] memory leakage

Iantcho Vassilev ianchov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:09:31 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

Unfortunately i was surprised by very neat memory leak on tahoe 1.9.2 node..
The node in question is on the vlolunteer grid and it is on very important
server for my organisation so its uptime is kept as high as possible.
I was 2-3 days away from town and when i returned what is saw:

tahoe process, started from ordinary users has eated all my memory (around
6GB left) plus 12GB of SWAP and kept eating...
There is nothing interesting in twistd.log..
Should i send incidents dir.. to investigate.?

When i killed the process and restarted it everything is normal.

Regards,
Iantcho