[tahoe-dev] switching from introducers to gossip?

erpo41 at gmail.com erpo41 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:31:14 UTC 2012

For what it's worth, I choose not to run both tahoe and tor at the same
time. Both provide services to other people, and the quality of those
services is in large part determined by how much upstream bandwidth I let
them consume. On a 1mbit upstream home cable connection, I would rather
provide one good service than two poor ones.

Thanks,
Eric