[tahoe-dev] conversion of docs to .rst

Ravi Pinjala ravi at p-static.net
Sun Oct 10 05:10:42 UTC 2010

Just now in the IRC channel, it came up that the docs living in
version control aren't especially discoverable. Zooko suggested
converting them to .rst format and generating HTML pages from that,
and I volunteered to do the conversion. Does anybody have any
objections? (Better formats available? Documentation already nicely
formatted somewhere? That sort of thing.)

Doing this would make the documentation easier to read, and hopefully
more linkable and discoverable. If I get a few ++es from people, I'll
go ahead and start on this.

--Ravi