[tahoe-dev] Performance Test

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:35:41 PDT 2010

Thank you for the performance report!

If you want to contribute even more, use oprofile to find out what the
CPU is doing:

http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/docs/

(The "cheat sheet" will probably suffice.)

I guess most of what the CPU is doing in that time is interpreting
Python bytecodes, and the second most common thing it is doing is SSL.

Regards,

Zooko